Very vanilla cardstock (cs) – 8.5 x 5.5” (card base), 1.75 x 5 1/8”, 3-1” squares, scraps
· Pool party (PP), Lucky Limeade (LL), Calypso Coral (CC) cs, 1” squares of each
· Calypso Coral cs 4 x 5.25”
· Everyday Elegance DSP 1.75 x 5.125”
· Punches – postage stamp, 1” square, scallop border, 1.25" circle, and 1 3/8” circle
· Beautiful wings embosslits
· rhinestone jewels
· 3/8" taffeta Crumb Cake ribbon
2. Punch one postage stamp of each PP, LL, and CC.
3. Punch one long edge of the CC cs using the scallop border punch; adhere to the front of the very vanilla card base with the scallop edge facing down.
4. Adhere the very vanilla rectangle piece near the top of the CC piece; adhere the DSP piece just below it, leaving a very small space between the 2 pieces.
5. Adhere a 1” square very vanilla square on each of the postage punched pieces; place a dimensional behind each and adhere to the very vanilla rectangle, spacing evenly.
6. Place dimensionals behind each butterfly and adhere on top of each of the matching postage pieces; place a rhinestone on each butterfly.
7. Stamp a sentiment on a scrap very vanilla piece using Crumb Cake ink and punch out a circle with the 1.25” punch; adhere to a circle of CC cs punched with the 1 3/8” circle punch.
8. Place a dimensional behind the circles and adhere to the card front.
9. Tie a bow and attached above the circles.
Hugs and Chirps!