Terri here with today's stamping project.
I am very honored to participate on the Kricut Krazy design team!
I have been a Stampin’ Up demonstrator since October 2010. I attended my first Stampin Up (SU) workshop in 1996. Most of what I saw at that first show is long forgotten. But I still remember exactly what I purchased, though, and why. My first SU purchase was stamp for a wheel and an ink cartridge for the wheel handle that had both purple and blue inks; being the crafting packrat that I am I believe I still own both! That long ago demonstrator showed how you could easily stamp the edges of tissue paper using the stamping wheel. I bought a wheel with a pansy design because I thought of how cool my gift bags would look with tissue paper stamped with two-toned pansies. Even then I wanted to share my stamping projects!
Whisper White 8.5 x 5.5 ", 4.75 x 3.3.75" scraps for flower, 1" circle, word window punch
Melon Mambo 4.25x .75", scrap for modern label punch
- Emboss the 4.75 x 3.375" white cs with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. Cut it into 3 pieces, each 4 3/4" by 3 1/8"; to keep the order correct on the back of each, mark the pieces 1, 2, and 3. Round the corners on each piece.
- Attach the pieces to the white cs base in 1, 2, 3 order, centering top and bottom with about 1/16" between the pieces.
- Using the ribbon lace border punch punch the 4.25x .75" piece of melon mambo cs. Attach to the card base.
- Stamp a flower from mixed bunch set with melon mambo ink on a scrap piece of white cardstock (cs); punch out using the blossom punch. Using a bone folder curl the petals back.
- Stamp a flower center from Mixed Bunch stamp set with daffodil delight ink on another piece of whisper white cs; punch out with 1" circle punch. Attach with a dimensional to the center of the flower punched out above then attach to the card base with another dimensional.
- Stamp happy birthday from the Easy Events set in melon mambo ink on a scrap piece of whisper white cs; punch out just the birthday greeting using the word window punch.
- Punch a modern label using a scrap piece of melon mambo cs. Attach the happy birthday word window punch on top of the modern label punch. Attach to the card base with dimensionals.