Terri here with today's stamping project.
Stampin' Up is giving customers who place a $50 order in July a reason to smile because they can get the exclusive Reason to Smile set set for just $5! This stamp set will not be offered for sale again.
I created this card to give to my monthly stamp club members with their orders to show them just one way this stamp set could be used. I hope you like it! Speaking of liking, please visit my blog and leave me a comment about this card.
- Reason to Smile stamp set
- Whisper white cardstock (CS), 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scraps for 3 - 1" squares
- Marina Mist cs, 2 1/4" x 5 1/2", scraps for 3 - postage stamp punches
- Marina Mist ink pad
- Adorning Accents embossing folder
- white bakers twine
- 1" square punch
- postage stamp punch
- Stamp flower image with Marina Mist ink 3 times; punch out using the 1" square punch.
- Punch 3 postage punches out of Marina Mist cs. Adhere flower images to the Marina Mist punches.
- Emboss the 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Marina Mist using the Adorning Accents embossing folder.
- Wrap the bakers twine around the embossed Marina Mist cs and tie a bow. Adhere to the white cardbase.
- Place dimensionals behind each of the flower squares and adhere to the card front.
I'll be attending the Stampin Up convention later this week. I can't wait to share all of the cool crafty stamping things I'll see while there!
Meanwhile, these are the cards I will be swapping while there...recognize the last card from last week's post?
Hugs and Chirps!