Terri here with today's stamping project.
Stampin' Up is giving customers who place a $50 order in July a reason to smile because they can get the exclusive Reason to Smile set set for just $5! This stamp set will not be offered for sale again.
I created this card to give to my monthly stamp club members with their orders to show them just one way this stamp set could be used. I hope you like it! Speaking of liking, please visit my blog and leave me a comment about this card.
- Reason to Smile stamp set
- Whisper white cardstock (CS), 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scraps for 3 - 1" squares
- Marina Mist cs, 2 1/4" x 5 1/2", scraps for 3 - postage stamp punches
- Marina Mist ink pad
- Adorning Accents embossing folder
- white bakers twine
- 1" square punch
- postage stamp punch
- Stamp flower image with Marina Mist ink 3 times; punch out using the 1" square punch.
- Punch 3 postage punches out of Marina Mist cs. Adhere flower images to the Marina Mist punches.
- Emboss the 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Marina Mist using the Adorning Accents embossing folder.
- Wrap the bakers twine around the embossed Marina Mist cs and tie a bow. Adhere to the white cardbase.
- Place dimensionals behind each of the flower squares and adhere to the card front.
I'll be attending the Stampin Up convention later this week. I can't wait to share all of the cool crafty stamping things I'll see while there!
Meanwhile, these are the cards I will be swapping while there...recognize the last card from last week's post?
Hugs and Chirps!
My #1 Shopping Site
Hello everyone! I've missed you all! What a crazy summer it has been. I just kept walking by my craft room and longing to sit down a...
Good morning! And what a good morning it is : ) Heather S. here with this week's Sunday Surprise and as I write this post I am sitting...
Hey Krazies! My sweet friend Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug is having a birthday! We're celebrating by gathering a bunch of fun l...
Hey Hoppers! I hope you are here for the Back to School Hop hosted by Pink Cricut! Lots of fun things for you to do and projects to look a...
How do you store your 12x12 paper? Do you like those Vertical folders from Cropper Hopper? See that? 5.88. I love them, but I needed 15 ...
Hey Krazies! This post is #200 yaaay! To celebrate I am sharing the ugliest card EVER with you and to reward (or compensate you) for look...
Hey Krazies! We had a great time at the Baltimore Crop last weekend, it took a few days to recover! I don't have any photos to post y...
Hi Krazies - yeah, I misspelled it yesterday, I wrote Krazys. But I'm not changing it. Why? Because I'm lazy like that. It's h...
Happy Happy Summer my crafty friends! As you know, we were blessed with our very first grandbaby in March and after 7 weeks in Pediatric I...
Brought to you by a Guest Designer. Alma in Princeton Texas says The card was cut at exactly the measurements suggested. 7" Everythi...