Here's some more Frank bags - I did a few of those for the treaters we get this year. Normally only a handful.
Before Karen got here, I decided to play around a bit with the candy bar wraps and this is the result. I did have trouble with the Goblins & Ghouls tag. It kept tearing no matter what kind of paper/card I used. I finally changed the blade and that worked but it was odd because I've only cut Cardstock about a half dozen times.
These candy bar holders are in the Design space project gallery. I already owned the cartridges used so that was not an issue. Next time I would like to make the sides a little larger to hold a Reeses cup or thicker candy bar.
That's it for me. I hope you guys are enjoying the posts.
Hugs and Happiness!